Sideskirts ...

AmyZed

Hey all,

I am looking for some sideskirts for my roadster ... I have the amuse front bumper but I can't find the amuse skirts to match (plus probably can't afford them!)

I love the chargespeed skirts and rear bumper - I am wondering what other options for sideskirts I have ? If any one could post some pics up for inspiration that'd be great ! :) or if any one has any lying round they wanna sell ;)

I have been searching eBay but not much on there apart from RT performance charge speed ones ... And others that the sellers do not have photos of on a zed which worries me a bit!

Any help would be much appriciated

Thanks

I have looked in bodykits section - and only some you can buy the skirts separately ... Plus many of those kits are very expensive :(

Maybe I need to post in the wanted section for second hand ... Or perhaps there are some for sale that someone knows of that aren't so much £... If I don't find anything I'll probably go for the chargespeed ones .. Which I love, however I am trying not to copy my zed friends mods - and they all have these ones doh !