Exhaust, recommend me.

AJRFulton

I'm perhaps a little different from most Z owners as I'm using the 370Z as a 20k miles a year car.

As everyone, I'm a little disappointed with the 370Z exhaust note, it just doesn't sound special at all when you start it up.

So I'm after something that give the exhaust a bit of throat, but, I don't want something that causes a drone for the longer mileage I am doing. I actually do like the comfort and relative silence of the car cruising at 75mph down the motorway.

It had been suggested I get a backbox only, but I'm open to any recommendations for a quieter exhaust that will just give the car a more special sound.

nothing wrong with a bit of forum competition..............so, and TarmacSportz (my setup came from him)

lots of combinations out there - haven't heard anyone say that theirs was droney on the 370

If your happy with the sound then just get some Berk high flow cats, saves the cash on a complete system and gives a growl and a roar at around 3k revs. Then if you decide you want to add a system after that then look into the multitude of choices available - that would be my advice.

Common upgrades for more noise are HFCs/ Intake/ Exhaust, majority of members choose to do these. Both good customers above chose an exhaust and HFCs for their set ups and both sound great.

BTW Chan, your anti roll bars arrived today, gimme a shout as and when your ready bud. :)

Chris