Bose Stereo Pin??

Zedrush

Hi guys I have got my Bose headunit up for sale I called up nissan to find out how much they are brand new and was quoted £1107.37 plus fitting :scare::scare::scare:

Thats a rippoff apparently there are two versions but mine is the more expensive. :teeth:

I have had alot of questions already and one person has asked me if I have the pin number for it.. I have the manual but is there a pin number for it?? or where would I find it? :wacko:

I called up Nissan and the guy said no there isnt but thought id best double check

Hi guys can anyone help me answer the next question I just recieved?

Hello again. can you tell me how many speakers your 350z had connected to this radio and what the wattage output is. I already have what i think is the same radio in my car but not sure unless I take it out and check the connections with your pictures. Before i start taking it out I'm just trying to be as sure as I can.

My 350z is 2005 GT with bose speakers, but not sure the answers to question...help :surrender::surrender::surrender: