drivers side headlamp cover and possibly washer for 2005 350z

Hi, New kid on the block,in respect of 350z's , although I still own a Datsun 240z (waiting to be restored).Have owned previously 2 x 240z's, 280z(2seater),300z,and 300z twin turbo.I will grow up one of these days ??????!!!!!!...However back to my immediate problems :the current 350z I bought was front end accident damaged :- Cracked front bumper(,which I will replace if the current one cannot be repaired ),but more importantly,the drivers side headlamp washer cover was missing and will need to be replaced(HELPPPPPPP..).I have the hose,etc but have not yet been able to test it,so possibly the washer assembly,as well as the cover may need replacing. I have spoken to the local Nissan agent,and thought he was joking when he told me the price,can anyone help please??????????.Sorry to be a further pain,but I would also like to fit a sat nav to the car.As far as I can acsertain car is a British car,and never had a sat nav fitted - any recommendations /type/prices would be gratefully received. Look forward to attending future meets,and making new friends....Thanks

any part you need :pmzmanalex: you cant go wrong, also get some pics up of the car there are alot off great people on here and you will be surprised what they can tell you about your z also lot off info on here so happy zeding :drive1 and put a welcome up in introductions and :welcome: