engine code p0037

nyforever

Hi Guys,

a couple of weeks ago my engine light came on so took it to the garage and they came back with this:

Advisories - Cats removed from exhaust system & appears o/s sensor 2 resistance high.

He reset the ecu and said it shouldnt be something to be concerned about and if the engine light comes on again to come back and look at it again.

My engine light came back on on Satuday just after a week it was reset so I'm guessing its the same problem.

I know the code for the o2 senosr is p0037 and if this is the main reason for the problem can it be easily fixed at home or best to get the work done in a gargae?

If this can be done at home does anyone know a good parts website to buy the o/s senosrs from?

thansk in advance.

Lee.

Its easy when its been done before. If youre doing it yourself id recommend getting a decent o2 sensor socket and adding heat. I bought a draper socket from amazon and it was useless, it just bent open with the slightest bit of pressure so we ended up ripping the heatshields of the cat and using a spanner