I was acknowledged :)

deankenny

So just driving along Weymouth seafront, and i see a Silver 07 Zed pull out in front of me, so i gave a beep and a flash, and she gave a wave :)

So it ended up being 2 350z cruising up the rest of the seafront :)

Nice to see other owners even if they are not part of a club, acknowledge other admirors of the car :)

haha no it was about half an hour ago, about 12:30 in the afternoon

It was definately a wave, did not look anything like the guy who gave me the ****er sign because he was crossing the road and had to stop in his path because cars were coming and i was one of them :)

It was definately a wave, did not look anything like the guy who gave me the ****er sign because he was crossing the road and had to stop in his path because cars were coming and i was one of them :)

Haha I was only messing pal :)

I never get a wave or anything from fellow owners!

I let a silver Zed pull out the other day and didnt even get a thanks... Bastards.

Haha I was only messing pal :)

I never get a wave or anything from fellow owners!

I let a silver Zed pull out the other day and didnt even get a thanks... Bastards.

I know, this why i posted about it, because i see so many posts on here about ignorant Zed drivers, so had to share the fact there are some out there which recognise the car is admired by many :)

Wow you can drive back to her place, park up, finish the job, get back to home/work and post on here within 30 minutes? Good work fella! I doubt she feels the same though. :p