Injen Short Ram Intake Heat Shield or similair

370Ad

Hello,

Currently running an Injen Short Ram Intake (Like the picture below).

31129970022_large.jpg

Looking to reduce intake temperatures a little so i believe a heat shield will help.

I found this: http://www.andysautosport.com/nissan/2003_2008_350z/performance/intakes/intake_accessories/injen/inje00128609.html

But it is only available in the US. Any of our lovely suppliers able to get hold of it?

Or something similar.

Thanks,

Adam

Hi buddy

Currently have one in stock in America. £65 delivered to you approx 2 week lead time

Need to know today if poss though

Ouch!

I knew Injen parts were expensive but that's half the price of a JWT kit.

Thanks anyway mate, think i will look for an alternative :)

Not sure if it will help or not mate, but I currently have a JWT popcharger that isn't fitted to the car. I could trace round the heatshield, mark up where the bends are and post it to you to be used as a template?

You'd really just need a sheet of aluminium and a way of cutting and bending it. Wouldn't be hard to make one really. Probably not as effective as the injen 'wrap around' one, but better than nothing. :shrug:

• Like 1

Not sure if it will help or not mate, but I currently have a JWT popcharger that isn't fitted to the car. I could trace round the heatshield, mark up where the bends are and post it to you to be used as a template?

You'd really just need a sheet of aluminium and a way of cutting and bending it. Wouldn't be hard to make one really. Probably not as effective as the injen 'wrap around' one, but better than nothing. :shrug:

I have ordered a Green Cotton one from Demon Tweeks which seems to match the Injen filter size quite well.

So will have a fiddle with that and if i cant get it to work i will drop you a PM. Thanks for the offer bud, greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

I should have probably said I can get the Injen cotton ones or socks for £15, just ordered two red ones for a member, sorry.

The cotton ones are more for" not sucking up cack " than shielding heat though

Thanks for the details Tarmac.

I have never heard anything good about Demon Tweeks but i ordered this yesterday at 3pm and it arrived today. So for £11 delivered i was quite impressed.

Its a standard size heat shield for a green filter cone. Measured it up before i ordered and it seemed quite similar. With a but if tweaking I now have the below!

EE742E81-8CC7-4967-89F3-1F8599B9BCAE-22853-000012117269028B_zps11eda24d.jpg

• Like 1