On the scrounge!!

Keviswatt

A bit cheeky but thought i'd ask

Getting my wheels powder coated and wondered if anyone in Aberdeen shire area might have a set of wheels i could borrow for a few days so i dont have to take the Z off the road. Could swap for beer/food tokens at my pub!!!

Kev

Hi Kev,

When you getting them done?

Don't have a spare set, but I am going on holiday next Wednesday for a couple of weeks , so could lend you my set on Tuesday and leave mine up on jacks till I get back, if that helps you out....

Bloody hell, thats Hellava nice of you buddy! I wouldnt be able to get it sorted for then i dont think.....And i'd be scared as hell to damage your rims! Wa hoping someone might have a scabby set lying around.

Maybe even buy a cheap set with legal tyres

Thanks

Kev

Edited by Keviswatt

You could pick them up and use them when you need them, wouldn't need them back till about the 15/16 th April. They are my standard rims for my winter tyres and are probably needing what you are getting done to yours.

Would be more concerned about the excessive tyre usage since they are almost brand spankers.......If your driving it like you stole it .....lol

Offers there for you if you need them....