P2 service @ Infiniti Glasgow.

tc350z

Took my Zed to Infiniti Glasgow yesterday for a P2 service, new breaks and fluid & MOT. This is the second time I've taken my Zed to Infiniti and like the first time, service is ace! Spoke to the technician that carried out the job (David) before and after. Very helpful & knowledgable in what I had to ask him and what I needed done. Happy with the car and service received, many thanks to David and the team @ Infiniti Glasgow!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is great to hear! :thumbs: I was gonna do mine in January but since it was done (although a P1) by Lotus in Oct (3 months early) I'm just gonna leave it til nearer a year from then, but ill prob hit my 27K before it lol P3 will be getting done. I've spoke to David (think it was him) previously and he was very helpful and honest. I'll def be booking in when its time! (and any special work if needed!) :)

Seems like nothing but praise for Infiniti Glasgow, glad we have somewhere like that as I don't really wanna trust the usuals I used to go to with my old car lol

Edited by AMT