Huge part out interest thread.

GT4 Zed

Hi folks,

I am putting up this thread for a member here who has taken ill and cannot finish his amazing drift zed project. We have been in touch as I was interested in some of the stuff he was doing and I want to help him out recoup his costs so he can focus on his health.

This is not a sale thread hence no prices or pics. David will send pics and for details whenever his health will permit and prices then the thread will be transferred to the FS section. At this point I just want to generate interest in the items leftover and help him out as he is a genuine guy and zed enthusiast at heart.

You can register your interest with by pm. When the thread goes for sale i will manage the FS thread and p&p where necessary but all payments will be made directly to David's PayPal or bank account.

All I can say is the prices will be very attractive from what we have discussed and there are bargains to be had so start saving up.

Mods lock this thread asap so it's for viewing only.

Temporary listings:

New Osgikken triple plate race clutch/flywheel assembly

New TRS magnus 4 point 3" harness (a set of 2)

New custom made one off BC racing TRUE coilover. 12kg spring all round.

VORTECH V3 supercharger kit complete with EVERYTHING for fitting...

Vortech v3 blower, and mounting plate Intercooler, pipes, bypass valve,turbo xs utec piggyback and turbo xs wideband tuner box, plugs, deachwerks 600cc injectors etc

KW variant 1 coilover kit

New Tein tie rods

New camber rear arms

New Oil cooler, relocation, with AN fittings and lines

New Motorsport low profile hood lock latch and trunk lock springs.

New Motorsport snappoff steering hub

New deep dish Motorsport steering wheel

Small rear carbon 3D wing

OEM cats, in good working order

OEM electronics: ECU, BOSH ESP system, sensors, sideairbags, passenger front airbag, parking sensors with control box

OEM Clutch, flywheel kit with plenty of meat left.

6 month old stainless steel dual exhaust, complete with decats and manifold (manifold and decat, new).

Recaro bucket and Recaro copy that looks just like it in any way, (driver side seat size M passenger side L passenger side seat like new, drivers side has a small patch on the lower bottom). With mounts and low profile seat runners.

nismo style bodykit

ALL parts are located in Denmark, and buyer pays shipping but we are looking at options to get everything here to facilitate purchase. Shipping will not be expensive anyway and AFAIK there no duty within the EU.