Knocking over bumps

smudgedon

Since putting the BC Racing coilovers and the SPC front and rear camber arms, I'm getting a series of knocks and clunks over bumps

Seems to be worse when it's cold, but this could just be me imagining things :lol:

The most noticeable over slight bumps on the road is the rear left. A sort of heavy plastic knocking noise

Large holes in the road (which I obviously try to avoid) cause a loud crash and the car jolts out of the hole

And the last one is over speedbumps, if I don't take them extremely slowly, there is a sort of clicking noise as the front/rear wheels go up and down over the bump

Kaizer had a look over everything when the service was done a few weeks back and couldn't see anything untoward, any suggestions for me to check out? Handling is fine but it's just a slightly worrying. If anything though, the car feels to dip more to the left when turning right like round a roundabout, when compared to how it feels when turning left

Any advice appreciated :)

I cant believe for one moment that Alex is not talking to you because you asked the price of something?

Unless it was the manor that you asked him, which at times is very abrupt!

Anyway back to the task at hand.

Yes Chris brooklands told me what he bet it was but I cant remember what they are.

Aparantly you 4got to tighten them back up?

I just waiting for him to come back with the answer.

Edited by 4RE Leather

I cant believe for one moment that Alex is not talking to you because you asked the price of something?

Yes Chris brooklands told me what he bet it was but I cant remember what they are.

Tighten what up? Doubt it's anything like that as Darren is fairly thorough with his methods and Sly at Kaizer checked everything over too

I'm yet to get under her and check everything myself though

Tighten what up? Doubt it's anything like that as Darren is fairly thorough with his methods and Sly at Kaizer checked everything over too

Sorry Jordan I was under the impression you did the work yourself in the pub carpark