ABS ,SLIP LIGHT, TC

thirdearl

If the lights are staying on, you can try disconnecting the battery to reset the ECU and topping up the brake fluid up to max level. This cured it for me!

I think that this has happened to a few people on here and if I'm not mistaken it was usually before they needed new brakes. Might be worth checking what you have left on your discs and pads???

HI, ALL SEEM OK,MY CAR HAS HAD A BIT OF SLAP AND TICKLE FROM A TREE,AND I THINK IT WANTS THE MEMORY OF THE TRAUMA WIPING FROM ITS BRAIN. :teeth: JUST WONDERED IF IT WAS POSSIBLE TO REMOVE WITHOUT CONSULT 2, AND THE FUNDING THAT THAT WOULD REQUIRE. :thumbdown:

i bought a new abs sensor from a breakers yard for £125 cause there aint no way i was giving the dealer £500 - have you seen the part ??? its a wire going into a small box with another wire coming out the other end !!!

must cost about a £5 to make :scare:

cheers mike,no good i have a nsf sensor problem,and sarnie.the only pictures you are going to see of my z at this rate,is probably on the bridge i just jumped off on the news.£500.00plus vat for a new one :angry: still musnt grumble ay!! :teeth:

Thank the Lord you managed to unstick your caps lock key :p

Guest prescience
cheers mike,no good i have a nsf sensor problem,and sarnie.the only pictures you are going to see of my z at this rate,is probably on the bridge i just jumped off on the news.£500.00plus vat for a new one :angry: still musnt grumble ay!! :teeth:

Thank the Lord you managed to unstick your caps lock key :p

Judging by your sig. you have a much more insidious random issue ;)

:lol: nutter! We have a bird on reception who sends emails out to al staff USING CAPS LOCK ALL THE TIME FINISHED OFF WITH LOADS OF EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Her latest pearler was: DO NOT TOUCH THE DEAD RAT IN THE CAR PARK!!!!

I asked her if licking it counted. She said, "What, the rat?" :lol: