Zed's are selling really fast!!

stuarty

I enquired about 7 different zed's today 313 GT's and all had sold in the last day or two.

I'm trying to negotiate a deal on one just now. A 2009 (58 plate) 313 GT, 27000 miles, full nissan service history, £12500 ono

Hope it all works out!

Good price that I picked my 07 plate with 25k on the clock for about the same price... There are plenty to be had though good luck with your new purchase.

Cheers, i nearly bought a 2007 300bhp yesterday for £11995, but felt it was worth the extra £500 for the HR.

Good Luck Stuarty..Enjoy your new Zed... :thumbs:

Not bought one yet, but getting there. It would be easier if i kept my current car but if i can trade it in i will!

Sorry Stuart..Thought you had done a deal...either way you will get one.. and you wont look back.. :thumbs:

I was going to sell my 07 for 7k (cat D) but backed out last minute my cars only done 14,000 miles and with 7k I couldn't think of a better car to buy. Honestly there is nothing!

Keep it mate, i really regret selling my Zed. Thats why im buying another!

I was going to sell my 07 for 7k (cat D) but backed out last minute my cars only done 14,000 miles and with 7k I couldn't think of a better car to buy. Honestly there is nothing!

Would you like to buy it back Stuart ;-)

• Like 1

I'm trying to buy a 313 from a dealer, so i can trade in my BMW. If it dosent work out i might think about it!

• Like 1

I'm trying to buy a 313 from a dealer, so i can trade in my BMW. If it dosent work out i might think about it!

Hope it goes well for you mate!

I got my car from Junction17 in Yaxley and they were pretty good. And the owner has a soft spot for Zeds so always has one at the garage. There was a nice white 313 that came in but think it sold now.

• Like 1

I've been looking for a zed for ages, and all the good ones go swiftly. Was interested in one from Leicester, went up on satursday, the dealer hadn't even put pictures up and was sold on Monday.

I'm thinking I have to consider other cars, fn 2 type r, mk v gti, e46 330, but I would just be pinning for the zed.

I've been looking for a zed for ages, and all the good ones go swiftly. Was interested in one from Leicester, went up on satursday, the dealer hadn't even put pictures up and was sold on Monday.

I'm thinking I have to consider other cars, fn 2 type r, mk v gti, e46 330, but I would just be pinning for the zed.

If you need a car asap, i would buy a runabout until you find a good zed!

The guy that came to look at mine had an 04 and said that's why he wants another one, since that he'd had porches, golf r32, Audi tt, BMW m3 and he said NOTHING WAS AS GOOD AS HIS 350z. He said he will come back in two days time with the cash as he was local when he called me back I said I don't wanna sell it you put me off! Lol

The guy that came to look at mine had an 04 and said that's why he wants another one, since that he'd had porches, golf r32, Audi tt, BMW m3 and he said NOTHING WAS AS GOOD AS HIS 350z. He said he will come back in two days time with the cash as he was local when he called me back I said I don't wanna sell it you put me off! Lol

Sorry mate!

TBH, i could probably buy whatever i wanted just now within reason, including a 370Z. But there's something about the 350Z i really miss!