Titanium Nismo Shifter

redzed

Money burning hole in yer pocket mate? :p:p:p

You could say that, the surface of the leather is wearing off the crappy OEM one :angry: so I want the titanium to match the aluninium interior. B)

You want a Titanium one to match the aluminium interior but dont want an aluminium one to match the aluminium interior?? :wacko:

Hmmm.... seen this before, may have to go for this if I can`t find the other. I must say I prefer the thinner one. Didn`t you buy the one i`m after Gus?

Money burning hole in yer pocket mate? :p:p:p

You could say that, the surface of the leather is wearing off the crappy OEM one :angry: so I want the titanium to match the aluninium interior. B)

You want a Titanium one to match the aluminium interior but dont want an aluminium one to match the aluminium interior?? :wacko:

Thanks for tryin` mate, but I don`t think the chromed aluninium one matches at all. There ain`t no more chrome in the car

Nope, I've still got the original. The only one I know who has one is mark from the other side.

The second link that Sarnie put up looks like the right one though :thumbs: , although it says only postage to US. I'm sure you can do a deal though ;)

Gus

Nope, I've still got the original. The only one I know who has one is mark from the other side.

The second link that Sarnie put up looks like the right one though :thumbs: , although it says only postage to US. I'm sure you can do a deal though ;)

Gus

Just contacted him :teeth:

Thanks for your help guys :teeth:

Nah, that`s the chrome one. I want the Titanium. I contacted Carbeyondstore and he told me it has been discontinued long ago.... not true :dry:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-3 ... enameZWDVW

??

You`re abloody star, mate. I`m buying B)

I do try :D

I'm trying to get a mod job :innocent:

Its a £40k a year job B)

Nah, that`s the chrome one. I want the Titanium. I contacted Carbeyondstore and he told me it has been discontinued long ago.... not true :dry:

??

Its a £40k a year job B)

Thinking of giving up the shop then :p

??

Its a £40k a year job B)

And taking a drop in salary

??

Its a £40k a year job B)

And taking a drop in salary

No chance :)

There may be some truth in this as Nismo have been discontinuing a lot of their product lines. Of course, when a product line has been discontinued there will still be some in circulation for a while. :)

There may be some truth in this as Nismo have been discontinuing a lot of their product lines. Of course, when a product line has been discontinued there will still be some in circulation for a while. :)

You could be right

??

This guy hasn`t bothered to e.mail me back, so I guess I`m still looking :dry: