My first mod

gringo

So here goes!!!!

I don't pick it up until next Sunday, but that gives me a week to get things ordered!

So I've given myself two options........but I'd like 20/25 spacers on both!

1) standard rays but dropped by 30mm what are the downside to this, apart from the ride..not concerned about speed humps..they can be avoided.

2) 19" wheels with the above spacers. Does this work? Alot of the wheels say caution brembo brakes. What issues are there.

Bare in mind that I can fit wheels but not springs, so the fitting costs added to buying of the springs. A personal view is I'd like the 19" rims, given they will be new and improve the look by that means alone

What do you chaps think........bare i mind I'm novice!!!

John

Option 1 may cause a headache when it comes to geometry if you drop it 30mm all round. I am going to be lowering mine on coilovers this week, had to get adjustable camber arms etc to make sure I get the correct geo settings though!

As you lower the vehicle, spacers, etc you are bound to put the toe and camber out... But depends how much, you might be absolutely fine!