Service & MOT - Glasgow, Scotland?

tc350z

Hey guys/gals, where is the best and cheapest place to get your Zed serviced & MOT'd in the Glasgow area? Now I've been to Infinity last year they were great but maybe there's a few hidden gems out there? I've heard good things about The garage & Automek and was wanting some feedback from members who've used them before or even have recommendations for other Indy garages in the Glasgow area?

Many thanks, Tony

Ps to the mods if this is the wrong place to post please feel free to move this as I'm not entirely sure.

I've used Mark at The Garage in Motherwell before and up until my last visit I would have supported him but when changing my rears they managed to scratch both rear alloys around where the wheel nuts are. May be being overly picky but have had no issues when taking the car to Infinity and will continue to do so until I can be persuaded to take the care elsewhere.

• Like 1

That's not bad, I mite phone and see if they could carry out the labour if I provide the gear? Last year when I went for my P1 I asked the technician what oil was used and was told they use 'total'? But I fancy using motul like the other cool kids :p