My brother where art thou??

Zedrush

The M3 drug dealers will weight 3 years until prices drop, the new one is awesome, and would kick the arse performance wise out of a s/c zed

Na round my way drug dealers either get the following ~Brandnew and tinted windows:

Sports Rangerover Jeeps with chrome wheels

Z5 Jeeps with chrome wheels

or

M3 in blue or black or yellow convertable and yes you guessed chrome wheels.

Its a well known thing round my way thats why the police always stop em.

Hard working honest tax payers who work their butts off get:

dadside.jpg

But money aint everything, and it certainly wont bring you happiness if it becomes your main obsession in life. Just enjoy whilst you have it. ;)

R34 (do I really want a car that is quite old, and also new version coming out soon but prob be overpriced for what you get)

There's gonna be a new Skyline GT-R, but not a "new R34" ;) A Bayside blue R34 looks nice, and for the amount of money to spend, you can probably get one with 600-900 horses under the hood. But as has been mentioned - if something goes bang, you can expect to shell out a lot of money to fix it. My local garage recently fixed one up, and the total bills (almost purely for labour) were over £10k, plus sourcing parts won't be that easy.

Also, if you're worried about being "spotted" in the Cayman, then probably best to stay away from the skyline too...personally, I rarely expect Porka (from the old-skool Grand Theft Auto days...) drivers to rag their cars though...

Mazda RX7 (not bad after 70,000 mile need new engine rebuild but could keep my runaround car and use this on weekend. But too old a car)

I love the Veilside bodykit (the latest one), but they can look pretty fugly IMO, especially from the rear. With that said, you can get a decent and tuned one for under £10k, and just spend the rest on tyres, engines, and petrol! :p

Supra (everything that can be done has been done, too old)

Personally don't like the looks, and they definately look dated. But again, tuning potential is high, is probably more reliable than the Skyline. More of a car that I would buy though (i.e. as a poor person).

R34 (do I really want a car that is quite old, and also new version coming out soon but prob be overpriced for what you get)

There's gonna be a new Skyline GT-R, but not a "new R34" ;) A Bayside blue R34 looks nice, and for the amount of money to spend, you can probably get one with 600-900 horses under the hood. But as has been mentioned - if something goes bang, you can expect to shell out a lot of money to fix it. My local garage recently fixed one up, and the total bills (almost purely for labour) were over £10k, plus sourcing parts won't be that easy.

Also, if you're worried about being "spotted" in the Cayman, then probably best to stay away from the skyline too...personally, I rarely expect Porka (from the old-skool Grand Theft Auto days...) drivers to rag their cars though...

Mazda RX7 (not bad after 70,000 mile need new engine rebuild but could keep my runaround car and use this on weekend. But too old a car)

I love the Veilside bodykit (the latest one), but they can look pretty fugly IMO, especially from the rear. With that said, you can get a decent and tuned one for under £10k, and just spend the rest on tyres, engines, and petrol! :p

Supra (everything that can be done has been done, too old)

Personally don't like the looks, and they definately look dated. But again, tuning potential is high, is probably more reliable than the Skyline. More of a car that I would buy though (i.e. as a poor person).

Cheers for that, well my brother has sold one of his cars, the other goes this sunday, then he has finally agreed to get a 350z. He wants one in black pref GT4 with a nismo kit. One on pistonheads but the guy is now keeping it :scare:

There is a Superchaged Z here :-

http://www.veloces.co.uk/cars/nissan/350-z/

I've seen it , looks good.

Good luck

mark

Just as a warning this car has been up for sale on various sites for at leas t12 weeks, not sure why so if anyone is intrested in it, get it checked out really carefully.

Well I think first of its a stillen supercharger so an ugly bulge bonnet plus they are not as reliable as the Vortech or the soon to come out HKS induction kit according to Sumo :thumbs: