And so it starts......

wanted

post-18226-136078618808_thumb.jpg

Got these today :) also got a pair of decats that I got off a member and a nice cobra y pipe from cs that's going on next week :D

Its been an expensive week. :wacko: Front splitter next, Nismo rear spats, still deciding on side skirts. Spacers needed aswell but I need to decide what order things will come in as this lark is expensive :o

uploadfromtaptalk1360786190382.jpg

Got these today :) also got a pair of decats that I got off a member and a nice cobra y pipe from cs that's going on next week :D

Its been an expensive week. :wacko: Front splitter next, Nismo rear spats, still deciding on side skirts. Spacers needed aswell but I need to decide what order things will come in as this lark is expensive :o

Welcome to our world :)

I have not even got mine yet, seen it, been in it etc, and im already on ebay etc looking and about to buy parts haha

I know how that is, i seem to spend my money before i get it :lol:

Sounds like you have the zed bug too, nice work and post up somepics when you are done

One thing has turned into another and then another. I'll get some up when the kit starts to go on :thumbs:

post-18226-136078618808_thumb.jpg

Welcome to our world :)

I've been down this road before, I thought i'd grown out of it........obviously not :teeth: