$2 to a £1

Beavis

Guys never been a better time to buy from the states, it passed briefly this morning at over 2 dollars, currently at 1.99. So get them Nismos and Wheels ordered :thumbs:

Yeah I know! :thumbs:

Good time to take the plunge......

Guys never been a better time to buy from the states, it passed briefly this morning at over 2 dollars, currently at 1.99. So get them Nismos and Wheels ordered :thumbs:

Finger on the pulse hey jacko :thumbs: By the way you need to check your new rims topic. Ally was not on about you. ;)

Finger on the pulse hey jacko :thumbs: By the way you need to check your new rims topic. Ally was not on about you. ;)

ok dude, I've got some ideas for you for your rims anyway. Seen loads of cool black uns. Will PM you some time

ok dude, I've got some ideas for you for your rims anyway. Seen loads of cool black uns. Will PM you some time

Thanks Jacko :thumbs: Cant find any 19inch black Nismos