Please call us if your renewal is due

I'm often asked questions like "How much is it for a 23 yr old on a...?" or "I've been quoted £xxx. Can you beat it?".

As you can appreciate there's a lot more detail required before we can offer a quote. So the best thing is to call us on the Chris Knott freephone number (0800 917 2274) rather than PM-ing me or posting the question on the forum.

I know you're after a quick answer but there really isn't one for these types of question. If you call us our guys will make sure you have all the info you need to make a decision about switching to us.

Thanks.

Oh, and make sure you quote the forum's unique code to make sure you receive the full benefit :)

Our criteria hasn't changed though some of the M, L, OL postcodes have been relaxed so we can quote competitively in some of the areas we couldn't before.

On the age thing, the reason we can do so well for those over 30 is because there's no under 30s bringing the insurers claims. They've analysed where the claims come from and under 30s on these models have historically had a higher claims incidence.

Well your the only firm iv came across in my five years of ownership that doesn't insure under 30's and there's a hell of alot under 30's on here!

I'm 28 and have a large amounts of mods and three years back I was paying £600 with your competitors, so your going to have to do something really special when 30 comes round as from what iv heard from others 'Chris Knott' isn't necessarily cheaper than others when 30 arrives

Just like to say that I have renewed my insurance with your company today. Very pleased with outcome and how I was dealt with. Price very good at £366.00 including breakdown and legal. Lot less than company I was with last year.

Helps at times being and old git.

A very quick search found this feedback and there are of course others.