Windscreen Washer Issue

oj121

Sorry if this is a repeat or a rediculously basic question......but im once again having issues with my front washers.

I had the motor replaced in Nov and things were ok..not great buy ok. I heard a little pop (very small) the other day like a small stone hitting the underside coming from my engine bay when i tried to washer.

Now the fluid is coming out the bottom hole but with only a small amount of force but not from the others meaning I dont get a particularly good cleaning. The motor is not making much of a noise if any. Nothing like what it was before. The headlamp washers are working fine and dandy.

Any ideas as to the issue? Has my motor gone? Is it a fuse?

Im quite special when it comes to vehicle repairs so treat me much the same as a 4 year old. I just begrudge sending it in if its very basic. My initial impression is a fuse but dont want to go spending the small amount of money I have replacing fuses if its gonna be another motor........ I mean I have new brakes, service and tax a few months away.