Triple Gauge Backlights

daveparkin

Hi,

I've just refitted my stereo, and noticed that when I use the panel light dimmer buttons, the multi-gauge (time, temp, mpg etc.) backlight seems to evenliy brighten as you adjust the dimmer up, until the last level of brightness when it suddenly gets a lot brighter - can anyone else confirm that theirs does the same?

It is only the multi-gauge that does this. Also, the dimmer has no effect when the headlights are off, and the gauges are all on the maximum brightness.

It could be my imagination, but I don't remember it doing this before!

Thanks,

Dave

Hi,

I've just refitted my stereo, and noticed that when I use the panel light dimmer buttons, the multi-gauge (time, temp, mpg etc.) backlight seems to evenliy brighten as you adjust the dimmer up, until the last level of brightness when it suddenly gets a lot brighter - can anyone else confirm that theirs does the same?

It is only the multi-gauge that does this. Also, the dimmer has no effect when the headlights are off, and the gauges are all on the maximum brightness.

It could be my imagination, but I don't remember it doing this before!

Thanks,

Dave

All of that seems perfectly normal - UNLESS both yours and mine are misbehaving...!

David