New Owner Soon

:D Hi to everyone,

Just placed the order for a 350z with my local garage, 2006 model yr roadster. Thought i'd sign up to see if there are any meets etc in Kent :scare:

My names davegti which sort of stuck from school when i was the first to get a car and then proceeded to drive like a crazy 17yr fella.

I now drive like a crazyish 26yr fella and live in a nice rural place called Gillingham :yahoo:

Still owning a Subaru Impreza although its up for sale to help pay some of the 350z costs ;)

Anyway see you all later i'm off for some....sleep :teeth:

Hi, welcome aboard.

Another Roadster owner! :teeth: We are a rare breed in the UK, what with all the rain! LOL.

Hope you enjoy the site, feel free to post up with any suggestions or questions.

Oh and dont forget to get some pictures in your gallery when you take delivery of the new toy!

Thanks for the rapide(skodas version of fast) welcome :thumbs:

I'm definately looking forward to taking delivery and i've been told although the order bank is not open i'll be the first hopefully in april to get one B)

I'm really excited because there don't appear to be so many around here and my girlfriend reckons she'll enjoy driving it to work :scare:

Hope to see some of you at a meeting one day although i just checked and they seem to be a few miles from here.

Right then bed :surrender:

hi guys,

i am hoping to take delivery of a new Azure GT 06 in april too. i am a tank commander currently serving in iraq and it is my coming home/26th birthday present to myself to look forward to. the latest i have heard is that the first 06's will come in mid april and first people should have them at end of april/start of may. does anyone know anything different?

:thumbs:

Guest prescience

:welcome:

Commander eh; so you're the one that tells the driver where to go and the gunner where to fire. Army consultant in other words :p

And at least you'll be one of the few that is delighted at the amount of room in the Z :lol:

Hi Azure :)

I've been told first in the country will be beginning of April and that mine should on one of the first trucks. Only trouble with that is that i havn't yet given my required spec because the order bank is not open. So basically i'm fingers crossed for the order bank to open soon(and they have my money waiting)

Did you manage to negotiate any discount?

See You :thumbs:

hey one and all,

wow what a great welcome already! i have 3 challenger 2 main battle tanks normally and yes, i do get to tell the guy where to drive it and the gunner what to shoot! i thought the Zed was very roomy on the test drive! much better than the company car but then again that does weigh 65 tons.

i ordered a car in october. they need to open that order bank soon! it's been the carrot leading this donkey on for quite some time in iraq. some cars get a military discount cos my regiment is posted to germany like audi bmw etc but nissan don't need to offer a discount cos it's so popular. i do get it tax free though for being posted overseas :D

• 2 weeks later...

hello again all. i've been away for work but am back around.

davegti, i ordered in october because that's when i came overseas for work and i wanted to ensure my car would be ready for my return in april. i was ordering one anyway and since i've been out here the 06 has come to light. it's not that i ordered a 06 that early (though had i known in october i would have done!).

i deal directly with the export manager for NMGB as i'm an overseas customer of a uk spec car and he reckons all should be confirmed reference the 06 by mid march. watch this space!

:thumbs: