Genuine Nissan clear rear bumper clusters

Phlukey

As per title, looking for a set of clear genuine Nissan rear bumper light clusters (ie want to loose the ugly red fog light on the off-side). Think these must be as were supplied for the import Fairlady models from new, as they never seem to have said fog light. Must be mint, but preferably new. Cash waiting, cheers :-)

Thanks for your response FUG. Yeah, I have seen them, but I'm a bit undecided on them at the minute. I do like the look of them, but being as my Zed is completely stock, was thinking that genuine Nissan items may be more in keeping with that look.

Also, for the guys that do have a set of these aftermarket crystal clusters. What's the quality of them like? They don't fog up or anything do they, as I've suffered this problem with aftermarket clusters in the past? Thanks :-)

Thanks for your response FUG. Yeah, I have seen them, but I'm a bit undecided on them at the minute. I do like the look of them, but being as my Zed is completely stock, was thinking that genuine Nissan items may be more in keeping with that look.

Also, for the guys that do have a set of these aftermarket crystal clusters. What's the quality of them like? They don't fog up or anything do they, as I've suffered this problem with aftermarket clusters in the past? Thanks :-)

SMD and I have them, they are perfect, no clouding problems and if you look around the net you'll get them cheaper than that :D