Need a pro o install aftermarket car stereo

Dashurik

Hi,Z-people!

I got my 350z last week...Car has aftermarket multimedia player Ripspeed 740 which connected to original bose stere(think sub is not even connected).Sound is rubbish .Im thinking to upgrade my stereo with quality sound..Not sure if Head Unit needs to go or can be worked with.I need a pro who can advise me and do the job..Unfortunatelly ,Im not A rich boy,but love good sound ..Need guidence guys!

I based in West lONDON

What you after just good Sound quality or deep bass? how much you looking to spend? sound quality is not cheap my sub and 1 set of components cost over 2K without amps. I guess you just want a mid range set up not cheap and not expensive, You could prob use the HU for now to save cost and then replace at a later date but i would start by removing all the clarion (Bose) stuff and putting in new speakers and amps. Budget is the big decider though

Its has rear speakers and sub...Funny enough its no told in log book its a gt model,but I think it is.Have leather electric seats and rear speakers and sub...I think there is no output for sub in that multimedia,thas why its not working..Anyway,do you guys know a fitter who is doing it profesionally,so I can pop in and we can disccuss what are my options?

What you after just good Sound quality or deep bass? how much you looking to spend? sound quality is not cheap my sub and 1 set of components cost over 2K without amps. I guess you just want a mid range set up not cheap and not expensive, You could prob use the HU for now to save cost and then replace at a later date but i would start by removing all the clarion (Bose) stuff and putting in new speakers and amps. Budget is the big decider though

Think I can spend around £600..Even if its a second hand stereo..I like deep bass and good midrange..Also hate when things ratling inside when music playing,thats probably down to sound proofing which most likely another ££££ involved..