EventCity Manchester Top Class Indoor Show Free to exhibit!

fixed-head

Hello,

We are a local Classic/Performance Car group in Manchester and have been asked to organise a display of Classic & Modern Supercars for the Manchester indoor show on April 6th & 7th. It is FREE to exhibit your car with free entry to the show for two adults with the car.

With Passion for Power as the events title we thought a good line-up of Supercars, Muscle Cars and Competition cars etc would be great! The organisers are looking for the very best Show Cars, but the odd well raced/rallied competition car would be allowed.

This is a major indoor event, 90+ Clubs over 600 concours/mint cars!! see:-

Private entry forms are available to print off on the main organisers website, they are Cheshire Auto Promotions.

The show is at EventCity by The Trafford Centre, (see their website), there are lots of Premier Inn's in walking distance and all the shops, bars, cinemas and restaurants in the Mall just over the glass bridge.

It's a great event with loads of trade stands etc, a friend bought a concours car at last years event and spent all last summer winning trophies!! Hope you can join us thank you for reading!

• 1 month later...

I might take a look around possibly, won’t be putting my car on show not sure a stock 370Z would get much interest, unless madmarky want to do a sort of before and after even though his is a 350Z.

If so PM me madmarky

Edited by N9JAH