Bought & Sold

Builder49

Good choice of car, that Audi 4.2 v8 makes a beautifull noise! nearly bought an S4 myself :D

Really? It's a nice looking (if ever so slightly bland) car, but despite seeing lots pass me over the years I have never once thought "wow what an exhaust note!". The RS4 on the other hand sounds pretty decent to my ears...

Hello stranger - welcome back :wave:

does this also mean you will no longer be harassing the few remaining sprinkles on here :bounce::blackeye::bangin:

I've never harrassed a sprinkle!!!!!! :scare:

In fact I went out of my way to avoid the female species after my most recent marriage failure for at least 6 or 7 days :angry:

• Like 1

Purchased my new ride today, an Audi 4.2 V8 Quattro S5 in White with Red leather. Pics to follow once it arrives (if anyone is interested). Got a crap deal on the 350 but in fairness they have said if I can sell it for more before the trade over at the end of the month then they won't mind.

Really loved the Z but felt the need for something slightly more versatile (4 seats).

It's a nightmare getting decent offers, as other threads have mentioned, so if anyone fancies Miss Marmite @ silly money, or a few extras then get in touch.

Oh and am I now banned from this great forum cos I'll miss you guys and your great advise, I really want to stay please :byebye:

Paul

Pm sent, looking for a zed