350z Front lip/spoiler for 2003-2006 pre facelift

wanted

I'm looking at putting one on at the end of the month. I already have a Nismo rear spoiler so i'm looking for something to go up front.

I've seen the one Tarmac Sportz currently has advertised for £125 but they aren't my cup of tea, they look like they stick out far too much (I know loads of people love them).

So i'm after something more subtle. If anyone has any others or any suggestions, let me know

Cheers

EDIT- This is the one i'm after, but i don't fancy buying it off that seller after reading feedback.

If anyone knows where i can get one can you let me know.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Nismo-FRP-Front-Splitter-lip-spoiler-skirt-350-z33-n1-/271007690697?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f19512fc9

Edited by wanted

There's not much from me without spending a few more bucks

Seibon do 4 types of Carbon ones for £425 delivered that are more subtle

I don't want carbon as it will be painted, so doesn't make sense to spend the extra

I do have a Stillen splitter in stock

However I ordered it incorrectly, it's actually one for the Stillen bumper but pretty sure with slight adjustments it can be made to fit

Can do that for £175

I could be interested in that. My brother owns a bodyshop so if it could be made to fit that shouldn't be a problem. I'd have to ask him. Do you have a pic or a link to a pic to see if i like it? I'm in no rush so if you can get a pic when you get a chance that would be fine. :)

Will it stay on/secure without the hangers? I'll speak to my brother tomorrow and see what he says. How different is the stillen bumper to mine?

They have been reported (On my350z.com) as tearing off without the hangers. Although lots are running it without problems. If you do go for it without hangers, do a bit of research as some people designed their own fixing solution rather than using just the screws that come with the kit.

Was actually myG37.com but is an interesting read... especially the response from the guy who works for Stillen.

www.myg37.com/forums/g37-coupe/220763-stillen-splitter-flew-off.html

Cheers for the heads up, I'll do a little digging

Was actually myG37.com but is an interesting read... especially the response from the guy who works for Stillen.

www.myg37.com/forums/g37-coupe/220763-stillen-splitter-flew-off.html

I've had a good read through that lot and i don't think i will be fitting that splitter without the hangers :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...