alloys wanted 18s or 19s

Y23DRH

Tyres size seems a bit odd. You either want 225/45/18 and 245/45/18 for the 18's or 245/35/19 and 275/35/19 for the 19's.

Other tyre sizes wont be beneficial to the handling/traction control.

Good luck with the hunt.

Tyres size seems a bit odd. You either want 225/45/18 and 245/45/18 for the 18's or 245/35/19 and 275/35/19 for the 19's.

Other tyre sizes wont be beneficial to the handling/traction control.

Good luck with the hunt.

i went to my local tyre shop they offerd 245 40 18 maxxis tyres and i have 245 rears but said 265 would be better ???

The size's i put above are the OEM (standard) sizes, so they are what the car is configured too. You should definitely stick to these.

245/40 is different to 245/45. In this case the side wall is smaller giving the tyre a smaller rolling radius. This will throw your speedo out amongst other things.

http://www.etyres.co.uk/tyre-size-calculator.htm

Use the above tyre size calculator to help you out. Anything over a 2.5% change isn't advised.

ok cool will stick to standard size 225- 40- 18 AND 245-40-18 any ideas on whats best got 500 to spend ??? thanks for the advice mate :)

The size's i put above are the OEM (standard) sizes, so they are what the car is configured too. You should definitely stick to these.

245/40 is different to 245/45. In this case the side wall is smaller giving the tyre a smaller rolling radius. This will throw your speedo out amongst other things.

http://www.etyres.co...-calculator.htm

Use the above tyre size calculator to help you out. Anything over a 2.5% change isn't advised.

ok thanks will look for 225-40-18 and 245-40-18 any ideas on best tires has bridgestones on but find them bit soft budget up to 500 i have the standard gt rays alloys on at the moment thanks for the advice :)

225/45/18 and 245/45/18 are the standard sizes bud :wink:

I have Falkens and find them a great tyre for the Z. For £500 your best of keeping your Rays as they are pretty decent tbh. To get a better wheel your looking at £800+ unfortunately.

Got some rota grids sitting in the shed which in the next couple of weeks hopefully be up for sale. Have a look under the modification section for my excuse of a build thread :-p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM replied to. Why you changing the rays though, great looking alloy and nice and light weight.?

yea there really nice rims just looking for tyres really but if im going to pay £500 for tyres might aswell try get some alloys with them :)