Herro!

Just poped by the shed! What great lads! Chris has helped me out a lot and set me on the road to try get to the end of my oil consumtion! Will post a tread in the correct session to seek further help!

Cheers for the nice welcome!

Bod.

Just poped by the shed! What great lads! Chris has helped me out a lot and set me on the road to try get to the end of my oil consumtion! Will post a tread in the correct session to seek further help!

Cheers for the nice welcome!

Bod.

They are truly awesome. Fingers crossed you have now found the culprit etc!

He's got me stumped at the moment its losing oil at the same speed it burns petrol if his miles to oil added are right!

Engine is dry apart from what appears to be spilt oil on the right hand (as you look at the engine) cam cover, no smell of oil burning off on the zorst manifolds and no sign of it, No oil in the water no water in the oil.

But if you can burn a litre of oil in less than 200 miles I'd expect some smoke - took her for a run she is smooth as you like pulls well runs nicely and not a hint of smoke when warmed up - I know the CATs can hide it but I would expect some smoke, my last one with blown pistons was like a fog machine :lol:

The only thing I could find was oily zorst tips not sooty but oily so as there is no sign of a leak I have to go with rings but definitely want a second opinion!

• Like 1