Custom Switches

Plummerman

I'm not sure buddy, I'm kinda going there the same size as a standard rocker anyway. ( was just going to use the mounting from the heater switches)

But the chap is called Tim, sent him an email half 10 at night and 5 mins later he replied, and he's been in contact all the way.. Top fella. Ask him

Will do, fingers crossed I may have a top scret arrival coming from Danny boy this week to ( hand clap ) in what I guess is your favourite Zed cover Wasso! Think these switches once in will look great with it. :)

You lost me on that one...... Zed cover? Hmmmm will await your pics :thumbs:

Cool, that's the thing ain't it.. Got to be built for a purpose.. Like smudgon.. Wants them but not sure for what yet..

I was thinking of injecting some comedy into the DRL switch.. Fit one of these. http://otrattw.com/proddetail.php?prod=VVPZCSP-1PE

To it as the actual rocker has a permanent fed for bottom build once ignition is on.. Night time it's all lit up and passenger is bobbing themselves when you go to push it. Haha

• 4 months later...