Saturday 14th, drinks in Chester pre North Wales drive

Removed

town centre pub thats well known seems best bet(so you can ask a local for directions )... I seem to think last time it was the "Slug and Lettuce " ??

Watching the F1 qualifying or working on a Saturday lomoto? :D

Working today :dry: but next Saturday ....................................................

I think I will be traipsing around Chester with the Missus, brandishing my credit card :blush:

So what are we doing on Saturday night then? I gather from speaking to a local that there are a load of curry houses on Brook Street or his other recommendation was Brasserie 1016.

What do the locals on here think and where is a suitable place to meet up?

Glen

Yes Guys, it's Thursday tomorrow and we should sort this out.

I'm staying on Hoole Rd and have been advised that The Oaklands is OK as a meeting point. Mini is staying there and I've pm'd him to let him know we intend popping in to The Oaklands for a beer around 7pm. He's a short northerner so I'll look for a guy in a flat cap with a whippet! :teeth::p Sorry mini! :surrender:

From there I imagine it'll be into town (Slug n Lettuce has been mentioned previously) and on for a curry.

But come on guys - let's make a decision. :thumbs:

Oaklands 7pm then?

What time at the Slug and Lettuce for those that get out later? 9pm?

If we offer two times and fixed points, people can meet at the most convenient.

sounds OK to me

Oaklands 7pm

S&L 9pm

Excellent. :thumbs:

Really, really lookin forward to this meet. And particularly to seeing some pretty special 350s too (especially excited about seeing Sarnie's & Lomoto's.....)

See you Saturday @ The Oaklands, 7pm

I'm 6ft with salt n pepper. Mrs 73 is a 5'4" blondie. Mine's a Stella :drunk:

Yes Guys, it's Thursday tomorrow and we should sort this out.

I'm staying on Hoole Rd and have been advised that The Oaklands is OK as a meeting point. Mini is staying there and I've pm'd him to let him know we intend popping in to The Oaklands for a beer around 7pm. He's a short northerner so I'll look for a guy in a flat cap with a whippet! :teeth::p Sorry mini! :surrender:

From there I imagine it'll be into town (Slug n Lettuce has been mentioned previously) and on for a curry.

But come on guys - let's make a decision. :thumbs:

Oi,

I'll wear my flat cap then you'll know who I am...Not sure the whippet will fit in the zed tho and I'm sure the RSPCA would have something to say about it!!!!

Right chaps..if were going to meet up on the Sat night..I think we had better swop mobile no's if anyone gets lost in Chester :blush:

So if anyone wants to PM me their number I will get a list up and PM you all back with the list... Sound OK ???

Here's a link to The Oaklands: http://www.pub-explorer.com/cheshire/pu ... hester.htm

Oh, and I've booked a valeter to come to Craighleith guest house for about 3pm Saturday. If anyone else is interested, his number is 07981 095337 (Derek). I'm not sure if I'll need him now b'cos I'm having a PC detail on Friday :yahoo: but I've not cancelled him just in case I drive thru a load of $hit on the way up.

jesus, that's a bit profesh... damn, why didn't I think of that.. :)

Nice one!