Saturday 14th, drinks in Chester pre North Wales drive

Removed

Me and my other half would be up for meeting up for a few beers and a curry.

At least with the top down we won't need a :snorkel: the following day!

Will need somewhere with easy parking etc

Glen

Me and my other half would be up for meeting up for a few beers and a curry.

At least with the top down we won't need a :snorkel: the following day!

Will need somewhere with easy parking etc

Glen

Re- the Parking , I'll be within walking distance from the Hotel...so plenty of drink then :teeth:

so recapping:

TheMinel

mini (if he finds accomodation)

Chesterfield +1

Lomoto +1

Sarnie +1

GlenMh +1

I'll just park @ Sarnie's hotel, plenty of parking there, and free ;)

Will have to check how far it is from the centre though

Oopps. I posted a new subject instead of reading this :blush:

Sorry Mods - please remove my New Thread.

Me and this missus are up for some beers & curry for sure. We're in Craighleigh Guest House on Hoole Rd and intend getting to Chester by mid-afternoon.

We've given our mobile number to Chesterfield. How do we determine where to be? Is there a decent bar in Chester we could meet at? Perhaps there's one on Hoole Rd for us on the Hoole Rd to meet prior to going into town?

Guys...

THE OAKLANDS on Hoole Road will be convenient for may of us I believe (there's a few of staying on Hoole Rd isn't there?).... It's apparently a good enough place for a QUICK beer. Can I suggest we meet there, at, say 6-7pm? :D

Or is there somewhere better we could meet? We ought to get something nailed down so we all know where to be.... Wearing our Z lapel badges:scare:

Here's a link to The Oaklands: http://www.pub-explorer.com/cheshire/pu ... hester.htm

Oh, and I've booked a valeter to come to Craighleith guest house for about 3pm Saturday. If anyone else is interested, his number is 07981 095337 (Derek). I'm not sure if I'll need him now b'cos I'm having a PC detail on Friday :yahoo: but I've not cancelled him just in case I drive thru a load of $hit on the way up.

Here's a link to The Oaklands: http://www.pub-explorer.com/cheshire/pu ... hester.htm

Oh, and I've booked a valeter to come to Craighleith guest house for about 3pm Saturday. If anyone else is interested, his number is 07981 095337 (Derek). I'm not sure if I'll need him now b'cos I'm having a PC detail on Friday :yahoo: but I've not cancelled him just in case I drive thru a load of $hit on the way up.

Lomoto will be doing his at 3 a.m, so he wont be having many beers ;)

:teeth: I cant believe that B)

Boy n girls, assuming all goes according to plan I'll be up Chester way around 9pm...can I tag along (I'll be on my tod :( )

Will,

Does that mean that you are confirmed now (with regards to getting the car) and therefore defo coming?

Will put you on as Bold.......

Boy n girls, assuming all goes according to plan I'll be up Chester way around 9pm...can I tag along (I'll be on my tod :( )

Will,

Does that mean that you are confirmed now (with regards to getting the car) and therefore defo coming?

Will put you on as Bold.......

Car is in London at an undisclosed location...insurers have confirmed the order...awaiting funds transfer and cover note and the car is mine! However given that it's taken 12 weeks to get to this point I can't say 100% but let's call it a solid 70% :teeth:

Put me bold! Also it's a Kuro 350Z GT for completness of your list

O.K everyone, I'm sorted for Saturday night.

I'm staying at the Oakhills and at £35 a double (with breakfast included) I'm sure it will be very nice!!!!!!

As I don't know any of you in person, you will be able to catch me at the bar (short northern bloke with short hairt = hence mini).

I'll PM people my mobile soon.

Happy bank holiday

Staying with my cousin in Chester on the Saturday night now and I am taking her out for dinner so doubt I will make it out for a Saturday Night Beer. See you all Sunday morning B)

So guys, where are we gonna meet? There's plenty wanting to but no venue yet???

The Oaklands on Hoole Rd has been suggested for early doors. Any other ideas?

I realise there's a week to go but we should get it nailed before Friday for sure.

Looking forward to meeting the names. :teeth: