zed wont start 'vid included' any help

jumping350

Havent driven the zed since thursday went to start it and this happened thought it may be battery changed battery same thing any ideas??it almost wants to start then doesnt...sorry for lob sided video

any help appreciated

also when i go to start the battery/oil pressure needles go crazy

th_VIDEO0014.jpg

Edited by jumping350

Hmmmmmm.............

Is it the same every time tries to fire then dies?

If it was me I'd check the plugs and maybe even pre-heat them, she sounded like she hit all 6 though then dropped off - is the Zed outside?

Only guessing mate :blush:

There are a couple - if you have a multi meter then check from the Positive terminal on the battery to the engine block - should read the same as across the battery.

If you have a second car and some jump leads try that see if the extra amperage will give her what she needs, I recon she will start and just needs warming through.

Think the fuel pump fires up thought I heard it in the vid it should come on for a few seconds after the ignition is on then go off - constant running means no fuel.

Give the car a break for a few minutes between cranks I burned out a starter when mine was playing up! :doh:

Edited by Keyser

cheers for help keyser the grounding issue got me thinking unplugged throttle controller as thought that is only thing hard wired and has an influence and choked itself into life gonna take it for a long run up to canary nd get clown to take some pics of a dirty zed now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Many thanks master keyser :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: