Any opinions on HU

Daryl

Trying really hard to find a HU that i actually like the look of,and has the features that im after. I dont like the new generation of Alpine stuff,with the buttons on the side,and all the others i can see are pretty much the same. I like things to be symmetrical,and if i was to have a rotary dial,it should be in the middle,like the cheaper Alpine stuff. But that does not have the Iphone connectivity im after,which i dont want to be front mounted. So far the only one iv seen that I like is http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/pio-sphda100-pioneer-sph-da100-app-radio.html

i quite like this one too. http://www.caraudioc...0bt_p-23301.htm

Yes would like to keep the double din if possible.

That looks great. I got a Pioneer touch screen with only a few buttons in a strip at the bottom and whilst it looks great it's a nightmare to use. Even without the sunlight issue you have to be looking right at it to know what you're pressing because you can't feel for buttons. Makes it a traffic lights only job really which is annoying.

Hmmm, I want one of those now.

DB

• Like 1

I've seen that one listed has 3 pre-outs. Front, Rear and Subwoofer I'm guessing. I seem to recalling reading somewhere you really needed 5 if you are looking to replace the Bose in the 350 GT model. Was I making that up, as I now can't seem to find it searching through the forums?