Mishimoto Oil Cooler

Zfanatic2

Hey guys,

I am considering picking up this bolt on oil cooler kit for my G35. I do some weekend track and autocross and have seen some other 350Zs have issues with oil temperatures. This car is also my daily and has to get me to work during the week so I am looking to preserve the life of my engine.

Has anyone used this particular kit? I like the fact that I do not have to worry about making any brackets.

Here is the kit I am referring to: http://www.mishimoto.com/03-09-nissa...ooler-kit.html

Any information will be helpful, this would be a neat Christmas gift for me. smile.gif

Thanks

That kit looks fine, but I would defiantly advise using the Thermostatic sandwich plate if most of your driving is on the road, as your oil may struggle to get to temperature in winter, and having cold oil often is worse than the occasional hot oil.

It is quite pricey as well. Have a read here for more info of when I was deciding what to http://www.350z-uk.c...those-with-one/

The kit I used in the end from driftworks only requires some threaded bar and a few nuts, then you just drill the bottom of your crash bar and hang it there.

It also has a 92deg thermostat which means your oil always gets up to temp nice and quick. And its cheaper than all the others. ;)

Had mine on since early in the year and it has been spot on.

Or you could purchase one from one of our traders on here. :)

Edited by Sam Mcgoo

• 4 months later...

Hey Guys,

Just chiming in here to open the floor to any questions regarding our direct fit oil cooler kit for the 350Z. As mentioned above this kit is available with or without a thermostatic sandwich plate.

Thanks! :)