Anyone got a sat nav with speed camera locations ??

lomoto

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you consult Val on your choice of wheel Liam?

If not, should I set aside an hour or so to follow the ensuing thread? snack.gif

I didn't consult Val as his opinon did not register on my scale of important things to consider. Saying that that are forged and are very expensive and therefore expect him to approve ;)

Guest prescience
I can hardly contain my indifference :p

Well get off your Stannah chairlift and get yourself back in the land of the Z :p

:lol: fair point

How about a Z stairlift ....

Ladyinchair.gif

If not, should I set aside an hour or so to follow the ensuing thread? snack.gif

I didn't consult Val as his opinon did not register on my scale of important things to consider. Saying that that are forged and are very expensive and therefore expect him to approve ;)

glad to see my subliminal brainwash to members about buying proper wheels has finally worked (so subliminal he doesn't even know he's had it :lol: )

glad to see my subliminal brainwash to members about buying proper wheels has finally worked (so subliminal he doesn't even know he's had it :lol: )

You wish pal. ;)

I always buy the best that I can possibly afford, whether it be houses, cars or wheels :teeth:

You wish pal. ;)

I always buy the best that I can possibly afford, whether it be houses, cars or wheels :teeth:

...pole dancers :p

You wish pal. ;)

...pole dancers :p

Yep

http://www.medusaclub.com/

:ninja:

I have the TomTom Go 500 which has the speedcamera database installed. It is a subscription service that also includes live traffic information via gprs on your mobile phone. It detects traffic problems ahead - i.e. coming up to heathrow on the M25 and allows you to decide whether you want to take a divertion - through Staines etc..

This has saved me hours, its fantastic...

Bought a Tomtom this afto from Curry's , got one on special offer for £150 ,said it had cameras on a disc to install but turned out I had to download from website :angry: Bloody code they supplied didn't let me in and had to spend 20 mins hanging on the phone for "customer services" to sort me out...nearly just took it straight back to the shop , but persevered and it fits a treat in the cubby with a couple of power points wired in as well :thumbs:

satnav001.jpg

satnav003.jpg

...right I'm lazy, the wife harps on at me to buy a Tom Tom, or what ever. What model is that Tim? £150 sounds about all I'm willing to pay considering I never get lost and it is solely for her benefit....why she want's one I'll never know. I can understand it if I travel a lot or live south of the border with a lot of large cities, but we've got Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen...that's it

Secondly, do you have to fork out more cash once you actually buy one of these for subscriptions to something or other....did I mention I was lazy.... :headhurt:

EDIT - PS looks good :thumbs: