Greetings from Sussex

Hi

I am in love with the 350Z. Owned mine since April this year having decided to park the TVR dream. Best decision I have ever made. The Z is awesome. I have started modding and got the bug. Been up to see Wasso in Birmingham who is a real star and engine polishing king. I live in Wivelsfield Green just south of Haywards Heath. Let me know if you want to pop down for a chat and i can take you out for a spin.

My car is an 06 with 28,000 miles only. I have a carbon wrapped bonnet and mirrors, tinted windows, polished strut, carbon fibre rad panel, pop charger, bonnet dampers and am waiting for Wasso to finish polishing my plenum. Lots more planned as its work in progress.

Happy hunting.

Martin

Being an impatient sod, i have decided to call off the hunt for a UY GT4, not many about as everyone already knows - I was hopeful, but alas.

Anyway, I have instead decided to go for something extremely similar. Will notify once I actually have it.

The next most obvious question in my mind is: What should be the first mod?

bearing in mind i suspect I will get a 06 296bhp model?

what was the first thing everyone else did to thier new Zed? I am curious to hear?

Thanks

Welcome !

I'm in Haywards Heath ....

I have a black hr model, basically standard bar milltek and brakes....

Ahh anoth Zed owner in Haywards Heath - I'm out in the sticks but within 5 mins of town! Seems we have a few others in the area!

Bolnore village here :)