What a waste of my time!

Jimbo

:thumbs:

53 Plate, Azure Blue, GT Pack, Rays, Leather, Sat Nav UK car 29,000 Miles.

Just put a deposit down on the undersatnding that it is HPI clear or I get deposit back :yahoo:

Should be able to collect Friday :D

DO the 350z-uk forum have a stand at JAE coz would be nice to put some faces to names if you do. :teeth:

Just put a deposit down on the undersatnding that it is HPI clear or I get deposit back :yahoo:

DO the 350z-uk forum have a stand at JAE coz would be nice to put some faces to names if you do. :teeth:

:yahoo:

Yes we did have stand last year at the JAE, I suppose we will this year ?

What about theWales run , to give this new motor a good run out ?? :thumbs:

it's funny cos when i first 'bought' mine I couldn't even sleep - now with all the waiting i've gone totally calm again. Another few weeks and I'll be hyper again. :wacko: The worse thing is that every sunny day feels like such a waste!

:yahoo:

Yes we did have stand last year at the JAE, I suppose we will this year ?

What about theWales run , to give this new motor a good run out ?? :thumbs:

Wales run :scare: im bloody miles away from wales, like the other side of the country :p

so no wayyyyy.

Im patiently waiting till this friday then I shall collect if all is well :headhurt:

I couldnt sleep last night I cant wait tillo I get it just hope the HPI brings up nothing :thumbs:

well having ordered mine a month ago I finally got mine today...was awake at four this morning with anticipation!!!!

It is everything i dreamed it would be...

would be interested to know what you paid for yours Jimbo... :thumbs:

well having ordered mine a month ago I finally got mine today...was awake at four this morning with anticipation!!!!

:worthless:

:yahoo: for your purchase Jimbo

:worthless:

:yahoo: for your purchase Jimbo

I cant give any pics I havent got the car yet :p

Also I paid £15,800 I know its not cheap and I know its not expensive but I was being very picky about colour and spec so I couldnt really argue too much about price. :surrender:

that's a great price for a UK GT car! Any pics of the advert?
#

No it was a local trader who managed to source it for me as I know quite alot of people in the trade, I was gonna take pics when I looked at it but didnt want to take the ****. :worthless:

Good news Jimbo, you will be like a dog with two dicks when you pick it up. I was when I got mine. Just spent five hours cleaning and polishing the bad boy today..

This weather is quality to drive around and pose in. They snap knicker elastic at 300 yards.

B)

Good news Jimbo, you will be like a dog with two dicks when you pick it up. I was when I got mine. Just spent five hours cleaning and polishing the bad boy today..

This weather is quality to drive around and pose in. They snap knicker elastic at 300 yards.

B)

Well as snapping knicker elastic is not my style do you think I might do somebody's braces when I get mine then?

B)

Well as snapping knicker elastic is not my style do you think I might do somebody's braces when I get mine then?

Send them to a good dentist before you try and impress them Nixy, People shouldnt have them at our age :teeth:

B)

My misses just said im banned from driving it thorugh town on any weekend when the suns shining. :angry:

Yea im really looking forward to it, specially to JAE in something a little bit spesh :D

Do we have BBQ and things or is it a huge stand where evryone just splits up and doesnt mingle

:yawn:

Last year I was on the Skyline owners stand and they had a disco BBQ was quite a good laugh, except got drunk too early and was hung over by 5pm on friday :blush:

B)

Send them to a good dentist before you try and impress them Nixy, People shouldnt have them at our age :teeth:

I meant braces as in - rock on tommy! There's my age showing! Can't wait to see your pictures!

B)

I meant braces as in - rock on tommy! There's my age showing! Can't wait to see your pictures!

I know you did just playing :thumbs: Pics as soon as I can. B)