Original or similar backbox

john180

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping you can help. I am after an Original or similar looking backbox, or cat back system if its stainless for my 276bhp (the DE engine I think) Zed.

Ideally I don't want to buy brand new due to funds but let me know what you have kicking around.

Cheers

John

John, a good upgrade if you opted for new would be either the Cobra Sports Exhaust system we offer at £425 or the Scorpion exhaust which is priced at £374.00... :)

If you can't locate a used system, please do get in touch and we'll be happy to help... :)

I'm rather liking the look at that cobra system with the inward rolled tips. Is the price you have quoted for a cat back system?

John

John, a good upgrade if you opted for new would be either the Cobra Sports Exhaust system we offer at £425 or the Scorpion exhaust which is priced at £374.00... :)

If you can't locate a used system, please do get in touch and we'll be happy to help... :)

I'm rather liking the look at that cobra system with the inward rolled tips. Is the price you have quoted for a cat back system?

John

John, that's the price for the Y Pipe back system, so included is the midpipe and also rear box, you can add the Y pipe for £199 which would then give you a full cat back system... :)

John

John, that's the price for the Y Pipe back system, so included is the midpipe and also rear box, you can add the Y pipe for £199 which would then give you a full cat back system... :)

Mmm I am rather tempted! You are a bad man lol! I'll let you know.

Might have to be after Xmas. My exhaust is ok. It's just an aftermarket one that I don't like.

John

Mmm I am rather tempted! You are a bad man lol! I'll let you know.

Might have to be after Xmas. My exhaust is ok. It's just an aftermarket one that I don't like.

:lol:

If you need any further info please do let us know, happy to help... :)