Thanks to sly @ Kaizer

SX Dave

Would just like to say a big thanks to Sly for fitting my Y-pipe back exhaust this morning, seeing as didn't fancy laying out on the drive with the car on axle stands given the current climate and me being plain lazy.

He fitted me in a short notice, was a pleasure to meet and service was second to none. Free 50 point check and wheel alignment you cant go wrong.

Brilliant workshop with a lovely R35 to ogle at while he worked away and a lovely cup of coffee within 5 minutes of arriving.

Will be returning for any other work i need doing for sure.

Cheers mate.

• 1 month later...

Been back again for Sly to fit my BC Racing coilovers. Once again fitted me in at short notice and an outstanding job.

He even cut down the over length rear damper adjusters so they have that factory look. Height and alignment was exactly what i asked for to the finest detail he is a perfectionist.

All at a great price too. Seriously if your local or even if your not its worth a travel. Give him a try you wont be disappointed, i assure you. :teeth:

SX Dave

Ah hah it was your car i saw on Saturday then - loud looking exhaust!

I've nipped in on Saturday for a gearbox oil change. I've had a number of jobs done by Sly now and second the above. Good prices and great service.

Oh my first spotted lol.

Its not K1 loud but factory. Id say a good balance between the two. Its an HKS copy took a bit of modifying to fit though :rant: