'shortcuts' for the Bose Head Unit - Found another one !!

Neil

Now...most of you will no doubt give a large sigh and think 'didn't he know that?' but I bet there are a couple of owners that learns something ;)

Messing about with the Bose Head Unit the other day to find that the user can press either 'CD', 'Tape' or 'Radio' buttons instead of pressing the power knob to switch it on.

The best one is that the user can press and hold the CD track select button UP or DOWN on the steering wheel to change CD's (i.e. not just CD tracks!).

FOUND ANOTHER ONE :D If you press the 'RPT' button you can toggle between 'CD Repeat', 'Track Repeat', 'All CD Mix' and '1 CD Mix'... :thumbs:

I thought it was a good find anyway.... :D

So...let the abuse begin..

Neil

yeah... RTFM from me! :lol:

:rtfm:

Men & Manuals do not mix..

I don't have time to read manuals in much the same way as you do not have the time to type complete words - only acronyms ;)

I did suggest let the abuse begin I suppose though :p

not true, I enjoy reading manuals before starting using stuff.

It's a different way of learning, you like starting to mess with things straight out of the box, I like to read the manual first ;)

an NLP course should enlighten you about all this :teeth:

not true, I enjoy reading manuals before starting using stuff.

It's a different way of learning, you like starting to mess with things straight out of the box, I like to read the manual first ;)

an NLP course should enlighten you about all this :teeth:

:offtopic:

What the F*** is NLP ??

Neil

I wasn't expecting you to read that, considering you don't even read manuals :bleh: was just being courteous and answer yr question. :D

PS the majority of men are the same type as you, ie don't read manuals, just dive straight into using stuff and experimenting with it :)

(then they make posts like yours :lol:;) )