hands free gadget in centre console

Theres always been Ethel

in my 350z, and probably in yours too, is what seems to be (according to the manual) a hands free mobile phone point. Mine is a fixed socket (mobile shaped) and there is also a loose thingy also mobile shaped that i cant fathom out what its for ?

Can anyone help me with this, and/or tell me if this designed for a certain type of mobile ??

Puzzled

Don.

(ps im over 50 so assume I about 6 when talking technology)

Edited by Theres always been Ethel

The fixed thingy is the holder and the loose thingy hopefully is the bluetooth adapter ??

plug one into the other then connect your phone vis bluetooth I think the code is 1234

does the loose thingy look like thi s

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/64672-350z-bluetooth-adaptor/

Edited by Keyser

thanks Keyser, no it looks nothing like your number plate !! lol.

Yes its exactly that then the bluetooth thing, i thought they go together but could see how.

don.

will try in morning Z Legend, and see how it goes together, if no joy will take a pic and try to show you guys.

Ta very much

don

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

I unclipped my bluetooth module, but can't work out how on earth it clips back in. the 2 bits just don't seem to match....Tried pressing the little button on the side of the holder but didn't seem to do anything....

Know this is probably really straight forward since they are sold as individual parts, can anyone help?

Thanks,

Kent