Clutch help now with vid link

jon.young

Hi all, been trying to sort the clutch out, as it looses pressure and starts to grind the 3rd gear

It's a brand new clutch, and now a brand new slave, flexi, an master but still not correct,

The only thing I'm confused about is their is a hexaginal bit in the passenger wheel arch which is about 2inches long, where the pipe from the master joint to where the pipe goes towards the flexi,

Could this be why I'm getting air/ loosing pressure?

I'm running out of ideas and rapid

Edited by jon.young

Everything on a Zed is hard to bleed for some reason :wacko:

If you can pump the clutch a few times and it will change into all gears including 3rd without grinding you have air in it - if it's only third and it grinds after a few pumps it's probably the syncro - 5th usually goes first I've been told.

Took me 3 days to bleed mine :rant:

Right I've been fidleing, and it seams with the clutch pedel in the rest position, that it sounds like its just sitting on the clutch making a wining noise and when it's depressed to about 20 mm off the floor it' fully disengages, does anyone have any ideas as said befor brand new clutch kit new slave an flexi and now a new master

An I'm still non the wiser