JDM fuses and "Bing" sound

chrispr99

Hi All,

Decided to swap out my failing BOSE stereo with a single DIN JVC. I've plugged it all in and nothing.

Im assuming I've popped a fuse (There were a few sparks) but the fuse cover is all in japanese. I've searched the forum and there was a sticky, but the photo of the fuse box has since been removed from photo bucket. Does anyone have info on the stereo fuse in the driver food well and the one under the bonnet? It's also being making a "bing.... bing" sound when I turn the ignition on. Im guessing related to the fuse problem.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks for the advise and the pic, I will nip out lunch time and check.

Yes I had popped another fuse under the bonnet, so I purhcased some new mini fuses and got the power back. Yes, next time I will remove the battery power as this would have saved a lot of grief. Unfortunately it is still binging. I will try and record a sound clip and post it later. Thanks for the fuse image, I will nip out at lunch and check the fuses in the drivers side foot well.

Everything seems to be working, even the JDM screen and navigation DVD power up but still the bing persists. Will message back when I have that clip.

Edited by chrispr99