August Drive/Meet. Wye Valley and Forest of Dean. 18.08.07

choptop

we should be staying over considering the distance travelled :)

Yep, count me in for staying over etc....... might as well make it a proper one considering someone else is doing all the leg work this time! :teeth:

well i'll leave booking a travel lodge till i see wots happening we u guys staying over, i've got a 7+ hour drive so i'll be staying friday and saturday

looking forward to this :yahoo:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good rich....

Hope you got a good route sorted. I'll have to get some hotel details sorted. And decide what we doing the night before for those staying over? :thumbs:

Route is pretty much sorted. Now we have a good amount of interest I can look into sorting out Saturday lunch at a pub/hotel.

Bristol would be good for an overnight stay on the Friday. I will drop into a couple of reasonably priced hotels and get details. Who would be up for a curry the night before? :)

mmmm curry :thumbs:

Names so far:

Choptop

Ian

Trev-the-Rev

Glen MH

WoREoD

Crasher

bluelady

Morg

Chesterfield

Billy7766

davestan + 1

Sarnie

Jacko (TBC)

Sinbad (TBC)

beavis (TBC)

MAB

sgdavies

MarkW (TBC)

TheMinel(TBC)

Oggy

Zedrush

considering we allowed the Duxford meet to be advertised on here recently, what about if you go try advertising this on the OC?

Can you do this if you are not a paid up member?

you didn't call woreod troublemaker when he posted the duxford one up ;)

I doubt his motives were the same as yours! :bleh:

Seriously though, is it worth stirring up trouble the week before everyone is together at Silverstone?

you didn't call woreod troublemaker when he posted the duxford one up ;)

I doubt his motives were the same as yours! :bleh:

Seriously though, is it worth stirring up trouble the week before everyone is together at Silverstone?

Yeah :boxing:

hold on a minute Digsy.... what would my motives be? My only motives would be to gather more support for a free to all meet/drive in a nice place, with as many Zeds as we can have. That's all. Surely their Duxford meet had the same motives, and we let it be posted on here?

Not bothered about stirring anything, tbh. Plus, choptop is as neutral as he can be to whatever past history is between the 2 sites? In fact, why doesn't woreod do what he did on here and posts this meet on the OC himself? surely that would be fair for all Z owners?

Names so far:

Choptop

Ian

Trev-the-Rev

Glen MH

WoREoD

Crasher

bluelady

Morg

Chesterfield

Billy7766

davestan + 1

Sarnie

Jacko (TBC)

Sinbad (TBC)

beavis (TBC)

MAB

sgdavies

MarkW (TBC)

TheMinel(TBC)

Oggy

Zedrush

Flirt (TT)

Sorry guys, I've just told Rich tonight..... but I'm not going to be able to make this one..... I fly to LA on the 17th as my mate could only have limited time off work, so got pushed forward a few days!

Gutted cos I reckon its going to be a cool day and Rich is definitely putting the effort into this, so please all ensure you come along and don't let him down! :thumbs:

A couple of other guys have expressed an interest. I'll give them the details and let you know what they decide....

Is there a meeting time? Personally, the earlier the better especially on a Sat.

JohnK

p.s. I'm avoiding all politics on this one. If anyone decides to drop me in it I'll bail out!

A couple of other guys have expressed an interest. I'll give them the details and let you know what they decide....

Is there a meeting time? Personally, the earlier the better especially on a Sat.

JohnK

p.s. I'm avoiding all politics on this one. If anyone decides to drop me in it I'll bail out!

We will be meeting at 9.00 am. Full details will be given out nearer to the time :thumbs: