How come I can't get my name on the Scottish Zed thing...

AMT

You can delete this if you want after I get help lol! Tried to put my name on and it says

An error occurred

The number of opening quote tags does not match the number of closing quote tags.

I just copied and pasted all the rest and added me at the bottom or do I need to do something else.

help...please ...ta

:blush:

Strange one. It wont let me do it either.

Will wiat for Admin to sort it.

Oh, and stuff like this needs to go in "Forum Help" sub forum to be dealt with quicker. It's not really a "350z general" thing

I'll move it for you

You can either:

select the text from one of the previous posts, i.e. click and drag over the list of names, press CTRL+C and then paste that in as a quick reply, and add your name at the bottom.

or quote the post with the list in, and remove the opening and closing quote tags.

What I suspect is giving this error, (and does gove this error if you do it), is you click "quote" on one of the posts that has the list of names on, then you delete the bit at the bottom that says [ /quote] and replace it with your name. If you do that, you will get the error.

If you click quote, to get the list of names up in your reply, then you need to delete the opening [ quote] as wel as the [ /quote] at the bottom.

If you quote a post, and then remove the closing [ /quote] tag, you will get the error as shown above.