Covers for 370Z Roadster

lnt123

Hi, I want to protect the roof of my roadster from the worst elements of the weather this winter and wondered whether anyone has invested in an outdoor cover or half cover for their car? I'd prefer the half cover option, so I'm hoping somebody will be able to point me in the direction of a supplier. I know there are a lot of covers out there, but I can't find any specifically made for the roadster. I don't want to buy something that ends up too small, or miles too big, and isn't as weatherproof as the seller claims. Many thanks!

• 1 month later...

I Bought a CoverZone for my 370Z Black Edition. Mirror pockets and the bungee straps hold it to the car well. Cover did pop off in the gales but they were gales. Quality is good for the price you pay & the bag it comes in is a bonus. Its a lot cheaper than a new roof.

For what it's worth I used to have an s2000 for a number of years (have a 370z GT coupe now) and I had a cover for that.

Trouble is with an outdoor cover no matter how good a fit, you get small movement from the nylon or tyvek fabric against your paintwork in the 4 corner areas of your car. Eventually it'll start rubbing away at your paintwork in those areas.

I stopped using it after a series of windy days/nights.

If you protect your roof by cleaning it and sealing it with waterproof chemicals (the autoglym stuff works fine) then your roof will come to no harm.

I had my s2 for 4 years and the roof was in good condition when I sold it