My *other* car is for sale - bargain price ideal 2nd car!

StephenG

Makes no sense as to why ebay delete things like that - if you do sell it via ebay, then they are at least going to get paid something.

If people just decide that its not worth advertising cars on ebay for this very reason, then all ebay will be left with are the scam adverts.

maybe im missing something, but it makes no sense to me. :wacko:

Yes golden rule on Ebay is not to mention that you are "open to offers"

I have had several ads pulled because of this and it's very frustrating..just have to say it's advertised elsewhere and generally people seeing this get the idea your up for a quick off Ebay sale :thumbs:

In a way it makes sense. If you remove your add from ebay and sell outside of ebay, ebay does not make any money on it, thats why they are not happy if you want to do this :)

Thats very true , but they do have the money for putting up the ad in the first place about £15 I think for a vehicle , then a final selling fee when is sold I think £10 then if someone pays by Paypal (owned by Ebay ! ) they get 4% of the total ... no wonder they are making millions every minute :angry: