tyres

Andrew

I was actually half considering Michelin's on the front and something better in the wet on the back - maybe Continental or something?

Anyone mixed it up like this? Is it a mistake?

probably best to stick with a matching set, :)

but if you must mix and match I would put the stickiest compound on the front ;)

Phew!!

Its just that the set of tyres i've got on are pretty cheap stuff Avon ZZ3's (Can't wait to get them off!) and were put on by the importer so slight chance of being the wrong size. Anyway when i rang the tyre dealer he said that if the fronts are 45's the rears are usually a size smaller 40's? He just wanted to double check with me that the sizes where correct. glad thats cleared, i was worried then!

Phew!!

Its just that the set of tyres i've got on are pretty cheap stuff Avon ZZ3's (Can't wait to get them off!) and were put on by the importer so slight chance of being the wrong size. Anyway when i rang the tyre dealer he said that if the fronts are 45's the rears are usually a size smaller 40's? He just wanted to double check with me that the sizes where correct. glad thats cleared, i was worried then!

Tyre dealer is wrong, well with regard to the zed anyway. Stock sizes are 225/45 and 245/45 :thumbs: